privacy - DETECTORAIRSOFTsro
Go to content
Here we are
Pursuant to Article 13 of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 laying down the Code regarding the protection of personal data
we inform you that the acquired Personal Data, with reference to the established business relationships,
will be object of treatment in the respect of the aforementioned norm. in relation to these treatments we provide the following information.
COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA
The collected personal data are essentially inherent to:
- identification data : business and company name, seat, telephone, fax, e-mail, tax data, etc.
- data for economic and commercial activity: orders, solvency, banking and financial data, accounting and tax data, etc.
These data are directly provided by You that is they can be collected at independent third-suppliers of the treatment, for example,
at our network of agents and representatives for the data related to contracts and
orders or from commercial information companies or registers,
lists or public database for information relating to the financial solvency.
The finalities of the personal data treatment are the following:
1. Execution of contract stipulated with You and of the connected commitments
2. Fulfillment of the legal obligations related to the contractual relationship
3. organizational management of the contract,
for example relationships with agents and representatives,
contractors for the organization of the activities to be carried out at customers;
4. Eventual external professional collaborations for the fulfillment of the legal obligations
5. Protection of contractual rights;
6. Internal statistical analysis;
7. Marketing activity through the sending of promotional and advertising material
inherent to products or services similar to the ones of the object of the outstanding business relationship;
that objective is not valid for every form, but only for those that require explicit and separate consent according to art. 130
8. Information concerning the solvency.
NATURE OF THE DATA CONFERMERNT
The conferment of data and the relative treatment are obligatory in relations to the finalities n. 1, 2, 5 relating to
contractual and legal obligations; the conferment is also considered mandatory in relation to the finalities 3 and 4
that are referred to the completion of all the activities of the writer that are necessary and functional to the execution of the contractual and legal obligations.
It follows that the refusal to supply the data for these purposes will determine the impossibility of the writer to execute contractual relationships and legal obligations.
the conferment of data and the relative treatment is considered optional in the other situations.
Personal data will be processed in printed, electronic and telematics and inserted into relevant database
(customers, providers, administration and management) which can be accessed, and then learn about them,
by the attendants of commercial, production and administration specifically designated by the writer as appointed to
the data treatment and who could carry out consultation, utilization, elaboration, comparison and every other kind of opportune operation,
even automated, in compliance with legal provisions to ensure, among other things,
the confidentiality and security of data and the accuracy, updating and relevance of data to the stated purposes.
COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
In relation to the finalities indicated at point 1, 2 and 5 the data can be communicate to
the following subjects or to the subject categories indicated below:
- Transport companies and freight forwarders for the aspects related to shipment of goods and customs procedures
- Banking institutions for the management of recessed and payments
- Financial administrations and other companies or public authority in fulfillment of normative obligations
-Societies and law firms for the protection of contractual rights.
For the finalities n. 3 and 4 the data could be communicated to agents, representatives,
brokers who operate for the writer, contractors companies, self-employed workers and client companies.
For the finality n.6 the communication of the data is not expected,
save the disclosure of statistics in aggregate and anonymous form.
For the finality n.7 the external communication of data is generally not expected except
the communication to agents or representatives of the writer who will take care of
the presentation and the sending of the material in
the situation already authorized by the customer with the expression of the consent.
For the finality n. 8 the data could be communicated to agencies and business information companies.
The diffusion of personal data is not expected.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
In relation to the foretold treatments may be exercised its right under Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003,
the full text is attached, within the limits and conditions foreseen by articles 8, 9 and 10 of the said decree.
Further information concerning the treatment and the communication of the personal data directly provided
or otherwise acquired could be required by the Administration Office at the headquarter of the company.
RESPONSIBLE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Responsible of the processing of the personal data is the Head of the pro-tempore Administration who,
for the purposes of this Act, is domiciled at the registered office.
Controller of the data processing:
DETECTOR AIRSOFT sro,
Cajkovského 1716/22 Zizkov 130 00 Praha,
This note naturally does not exclude that other information is given orally to interested parties at the moment of the collection of data.
Art.7 on the rights of the interested. Legislative Decree 196/2003, Practise of the right of access Art. 7 right to access to personal data and other rights.
1. The interested has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data
which regard them, even if they are not registered yet, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. the interested has the right to obtain the indication of:
a) the origin of the personal data
b) the finality and the modality of the processing
c) the applied logic in case of a treatment carried with the aid of electronic instruments
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative under Article 5, paragraph 2
e) the subjects or the subject categories to whom the personal data can be communicated
or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested has the right to obtain:
a) the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data
b) the erasure, the transformation in anonymous or the block of the data in violation of law,
included the ones of which is not necessary the storage in relation to the scopes for which the data has been collected or subsequently processed.
c) the certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified,
also as regard to their content, to the ones whose data have been communicated or spread,
except in the case where this fulfillment is impossible or it involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. the interested has the right to oppose completely or in part:
- for reasons legitimate to the processing of personal data that regards them, even for the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of the personal data that regards them for purposes of sending advertising materials
or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Art. 9 Exsercise modalities
1. The request to the owner or manager may also be transmitted accomandata by letter, fax or email.
The Guarantor can individuate other suitable arrangements with regard to new technological solutions.
When it regard the practise of the rights in art. 7,
commas 1 and 2 the request can be formulated even orally
and in such case it is synthetically annotated by the person in charge or by the responsible.
2. In the practise of the right in art. 7 the interested can confer, in writing, delegate or proxy to individuals,
institutions, associations or organizations. The interested can also be assisted by a person of trust.
3. The right in art.7 referred to personal data concerning death people may be exercised
by those who have a proper interest, or acts to protect the interested or for family reasons deserving protection.
4. The identity of the interested is verified on the base of suitable evaluation elements also by means of acts
or available documents or by the exhibition or attachment of the copy of an identification document.
The person who acts on behalf of the interested exhibits or attaches a copy of the proxy,
or of the delegation signed in the presence of an appointee or signed and submitted with a non-authenticated photocopy
of an ID document. If the interested is a juridical person, an institute or an association
the request is advanced by the physical person who is legitimate according to their respective statutes and ordinances.
5. The request in art.7, commas 1 and 2 is formulated freely and without any constrictions and can be renewed,
barring the existence of justified reasons, with an interval of not less than ninety days.
Here we are
General Site Map
Back to content
Back to main menu